PLACING AN ORDER
1. How To Order
- Register by creating an account, or Log in as existing member.
- Select the desired item, indicate the quantity and click on the “Add to Cart” button
- Enter the promotion code, if any, into the field provided and click “Apply Code”
- Click on the “Shopping Cart” link to review or to remove the items that you have recently added
- Click on “Proceed to Checkout” button to purchase and complete your order.
- Complete your order by clicking “Proceed to Paypal” to be directed through the payment process.
2. Choose Shipping Method
- All ambient products can be delivered to both EM and WM addresses at a flat rate of RM10. Customers can also choose to self pick-up at our flagship outlet, DurianBB Park at Jalan Imbi, Malaysia.
- For frozen products, delivery is handled by Cool Ta-Q-Bin at a flat rate of RM16 per order. Available for selected WM addresses only. Enter your postcode to check availability,
- Shipping fee for orders at RM300 and above will be waived and a “Free Shipping” option will be offered at Checkout page for selection. Customers can also opt for self pick-up.
3. Redeeming a Coupon Code
From time to time, we will run offers using promotion codes. When placing your order, simply follow these 3 steps to redeem the promotion codes:
- Enter the coupon code in the field provided on My Cart page and click “Apply Coupon”
- Check that your discount has been applied under the order summary then click “Proceed to Checkout”.
We do not provide for any return and/or refund of our product unless it was incorrectly delivered or its packaging was damaged during transit. Customers are advised to inspect the general condition of the products immediately upon receipt of the delivery. No claims shall be entertained once the delivery order has been accepted by customers.
DurianBB Malaysia current only accepts payment via Paypal. PayPal is a payment method for online purchases that allows users to send and receive money online.
PayPal offers a fast, safe and easy method of payment without disclosing your credit card or other financial information to the merchant.
If you are located out of Malaysia when making order and are using a non-Malaysian credit card to make payment, PayPal will be your most suitable payment method.
You can also make payment via PayPal if you have balance in your account. To pay for an order in MYR currency, please ensure that your PayPal balances are in MYR currency.
How do I sign up for PayPal?
You can sign up for a PayPal account by going to Create Paypal account.
Who do I contact if I have a problem with my PayPal account?
Unfortunately, we are not in a position to assist with PayPal account problems. Please contact PayPal customer services.
When will my payment be deducted from my PayPal account?
Payment will be deducted from your PayPal account immediately.